1. Completion and submission of registration information signifies acceptance of terms and conditions set out below.
2. Conference registration fee includes attendance at main conference session (Monday – Tuesday) including lunch, coffee breaks, conference bag and material.
3. Course fee includes attendance to course, coffee breaks, working lunch and course material.
4. Workshop fee includes attendance to workshop (according to availability of space), coffee break and workshop material.
5. Registration fee (any) does not include admittance to conference dinner, transportation, accommodation etc.
6. Payments may be made by credit/debit card (visa, master card only) or bank transfer as per bank details.
7. All payments must be made prior to the start of the conference unless prior arrangements have been made to make payment on the reception desk.
8. Cancellation policy for the conference - a refund of previously made full payment of conference registration fee will be made as follows :
a. Notification in writing by May 19, 2019 full refund (less 12.5% administration fee and banking service charge);
b. Notification in writing by July 19, 2019 50% refund (less 12.5% administration fee and banking service charge);
c. No refund will be processed after July 19, 2019.
9. Cancellation policy of pre-conference workshops and courses; ICME will make every effort to resell places but cannot guarantee a refund will be possible.
10. Please note that in case of cancellation and refund bank or credit card charges incurred by ICME will be deducted from the refund amount.
11. Delegates from outside Pakistan can secure their registration on payment of 12.5% of the total invoiced amount by credit/debit card (visa or Master card only) or bank transfer.
Remaining amount will be payable on arrival on the reception desk.
12. This contract is governed by laws of Pakistan.